[Openstack-docs] [openstack/keystone] DocImpact review request change I41b147bcc70b79b4fc6df50b242a73cfcad33114

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Thu Jun 27 22:10:33 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/34650

Log:
commit 1e37cb6093a01c598b083c7beea1d970612e24cc
Author: Joe Gordon <joe.gordon0 at gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Jun 26 18:09:13 2013 -0700

    Indicate kvs backend for tokens is only for testing

    This backend is not usable in any production environment. All OpenStack
    environments will already have a SQL DB, and if someone does not want to
    use the DB they can use the memcache backend.

    To explicitly show this backend shouldn't be used rename it to fake, as
    that is what it is a fake backend for testing. To preserve backwards
    compatibility, make a new kvs driver that inherits the fake driver and
    logs a warning saying it is deprecated.

    Fixes bug 1188301 and bug 1188370

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I41b147bcc70b79b4fc6df50b242a73cfcad33114

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1195485