[Openstack-docs] common OpenStack briefing materials for PowerPoint engineers?

Brian Schott brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
Mon Jul 29 19:35:56 UTC 2013

A few of us are discussing that it would be great if we could collectively have a common "State of OpenStack Security" that Stackers could give at local OpenStack MeetUps or other venues.  This topic comes up all of the time and a good executive overview briefing would raise the awareness of what OpenStack is doing in this space.

It doesn't have to be PowerPoint, of course, could be a stand-alone OpenOffice briefing with copious slide notes or something friendly to import into existing slide briefings, maybe single slide PDFs for content imports?

What would be the best way to develop and host this in the OS docs ecosystem we have?

Brian Schott, CTO
Nimbis Services, Inc.
brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
ph: 443-274-6064  fx: 443-274-6060