[Openstack-docs] [openstack-infra/jeepyb] DocImpact review request change I5c46f0d540949bc4a5de1e57fcd68c537a54ca15

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Mon Jul 29 16:21:25 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/39118

Log:
commit 59b2040c0d2289c9dbcf7eaed4ae7cd738958483
Author: Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org>
Date:   Mon Jul 29 09:19:58 2013 -0700

    cease docimpact emails, create bugs only

    We've been running the DocImpact bug generation code for
    several weeks now and are happy with the results. We'd now
    like to cease the emails and only generate bugs from DocImpact
    strings.

    This patch updates the logic to never send an email for DocImpact,
    and changes the docstring to reflect this.

    This change should not affect any other types of impacts.

    Change-Id: I5c46f0d540949bc4a5de1e57fcd68c537a54ca15

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1206178