[Openstack-docs] git review fails

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 19 13:55:15 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-19 09:39:15 -0400 (-0400), Denis Bradford wrote:
[...]
>   fatal:  A Contributor Agreement must be completed before uploading:
[...]
> Checking the URL above, my settings still say Accepted, so I don't
> think the CLA is the problem.
[...]

I've seen this problem somewhat regularly with duplicate accounts,
where your Launchpad OpenID is sending you to one account ID (which
has completed the CLA process) while your SSH username belongs to a
different account ID which has not. I'll jump in #openstack-docs in
a moment to check out the details with you.
--
Jeremy Stanley