[Openstack-docs] Howdy from prospective contributor

Colin McNamara colin at 2cups.com
Mon Jul 15 23:47:13 UTC 2013

Question,

Do you have any Maven ninja skills?
Regards,

Colin

If you would like to schedule a time to speak with me, please click here to see my calendar and pick a time that works for your schedule. The system will automatically send us both an outlook meeting invite.

Colin McNamara
(858)208-8105
CCIE #18233,VCP
http://www.colinmcnamara.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/colinmcnamara

"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible just takes a little
longer"