[Openstack-docs] Instance Resource Quotas : A case study in restructure

Summer Long slong at redhat.com
Mon Jul 15 02:24:42 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,
I'll definitely cast my vote for info on quotas belonging in admin
guides, and the Security Guide where relevant.

Question for the intent of the Configuration Reference and its name. If
its audience is just the installer/system configurer, perhaps the name
should be 'System Configuration Reference', to make it obvious that no
end-user info is in there.

This was the problem I was hitting between the naming of the admin user
guide and admin guide. Should the larger admin guide be renamed to
'System Administration Reference'? Or use new roles of 'cloud
administrator' vs 'client administrator'...or something.

(Still don't understand the function of the Operations Guide if the
larger admin guide goes forward for system/cloud admins and  install
guides exist as well.)

Ok, that was a bit of rambling.

cheers, Summer

Summer Long