[Openstack-docs] Hi all - question

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 10 12:57:54 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Diane Fleming
<diane.fleming at rackspace.com>wrote:

For example, in the individual API references, they do appear in the URIs,
> like this:
>

> http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-compute/2/content/List_Servers-d1e2078.html
>
>  However, this same call on the API Reference page looks like this – (see
> the "List Ids, names, and links for all servers" call)
>
>  http://api.openstack.org/api-ref.html#compute
>
>  The query parms are described in the table, but don't appear in the URI
> itself. I find this really confusing. I'd like to have the page changed so
> that these appear in the URI – what are your thoughts? At the very least,
> they should be identified as "query" parameters in the table. Let me know
> your thoughts!

That URL actually refers to many calls, though; Are you suggesting that
each call should have its own anchor, such as:

http://api.openstack.org/api-ref.html#compute_servers_list
http://api.openstack.org/api-ref.html#compute_servers_create
http://api.openstack.org/api-ref.html#compute_servers_detail
http://api.openstack.org/api-ref.html#compute_servers_delete