[Openstack-docs] the plan the plan the havana doc plan

Nermina Miller nerminamiller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:53:34 UTC 2013

The deadline is dodgy for the scrub, I agree. Is the docs deadline 10/17 or
are we shooting for something earlier than that? I think the migration and
style cleanup can happen before then. And then we keep it agile, we keep it
lean :) I'll have Mirantis SMEs review the docs as we move along and we'll
see how far we get. What do you all think?

--
Thank you!

Nermina Miller
Tech Writer and Editor