[openstack-dev] the plan the plan the havana doc plan

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Aug 8 14:42:28 UTC 2013

Anne Gentle wrote:
> Let me know your input on "continuous release with bug tracking" for the
> guides in the list above. If you have additional ideas, I'd love to hear
> them. I'm definitely pondering the integrated programs doc strategies
> and open to ideas. We've been discussing on openstack-docs but want to
> bring the discussion to a larger group so please reply to openstack-dev.

I think it makes sense, especially in a world where the actual code you
run may or may not be aligned with a "release" anyway. It's better than
the previous situation, where guides were "released" a few weeks after
the "release", creating a lot of confusion. Better designate a set that
you release together with the release and go continuous for the others.

So +1 from me!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)