[Openstack-docs] the plan the plan the havana doc plan

Nermina Miller nerminamiller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:37:44 UTC 2013

Hello docs team!

Ok, I have tweaked the blueprint a little:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprint-os-admin-docs. Again, this is the
blueprint for what is supposed to be the new Cloud Administration Guide,
pieced out from the individual component guides.

Diane, if everyone is on board with this plan, could we create a new git
folder for this new guide and make a plan for migration of the different
parts into it?

Thank you all!

Nermina

--