[Openstack-docs] config reference guide

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Aug 30 13:55:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Summer Long <slong at redhat.com> wrote:

>  Thanks Anne, and looping in the mailing list.
> I was just wondering if there is a blueprint for the Config Ref guide from
> which you and others are working (other than the paragraph in the
> Restructure doc).
>
> If there is not, would you like me to redo the Etherpad to include the
> HowTos, and then move that into a visible blueprint? (It doesn't really
> matter what I thought the intent was, just what is happening going forward.
> :>)

My first instinct is that it's really late in the release for new
blueprints, but if it helps you, go ahead. Outlines help me a BUNCH so if
that's what you need, do it. You can also just add the outline to the wiki
page.

I know I told Nermina to update the admin blueprint, but it already
existed. And really she's updating an outline.

If you want to get started on a blueprint for the next release, that's fine
too.

Anne