[Openstack-docs] config reference guide

Summer Long slong at redhat.com
Thu Aug 29 23:50:38 UTC 2013

Thanks Anne, and looping in the mailing list.
I was just wondering if there is a blueprint for the Config Ref guide
from which you and others are working (other than the paragraph in the
Restructure doc).

If there is not, would you like me to redo the Etherpad to include the
HowTos, and then move that into a visible blueprint? (It doesn't really
matter what I thought the intent was, just what is happening going
forward. :>)

thanks, Summer

Summer Long
OpenStack Documentation