[Openstack-docs] <table> conventions and PDF results

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Thu Aug 15 22:01:06 UTC 2013

Hi Summer,
Please test your CALS tables with 1.9.2-SNAPSHOT of the
clouddocs-maven-plugin (by setting the <version> for the plugin to
1.9.2-SNAPSHOT in your doc's pom.xml:

      <plugin>
	<groupId>com.rackspace.cloud.api</groupId>
	<artifactId>clouddocs-maven-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>1.9.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

Let me know if they look ok. If they don't, send me an example offlist
and I'll do some more testing.

Thanks,
David