[Openstack-docs] What's Up Doc? Aug 14, 2013

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Aug 15 14:34:00 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I am going to be very active/interested in where we take this both because I'm not overly familiar with the use of olinks and because Publican doesn't currently support them (shenanigans ahead!) at this time. Does anyone have some good examples from other projects? The page in The DocBook Guide gives me the impression some of the key attributes are used in fairly implementation specific/defined ways [1].

Thanks,

Steve

[1] http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/olink.html