[Openstack-docs] programlisting language="bash" or language="INI" for config files?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Aug 14 20:00:14 UTC 2013

On 08/14/2013 08:46 PM, Steve Gordon wrote:
> [...]

I was under the impression that moving forward they should be added.

>>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Conventions#Code_or_data_.28block.29
>>

>> Feel free to change this wiki page to reflect the outcome of this
>> discussion, and thanks all for updating it as we shape these conventions.

Yes, I agree we should document this.

> I'll wait for further responses from Andreas, or anyone else for that matter, before doing this.

Diane just suggested to add language="bash" to some places - let her
chime in as well.

I can remove them again where I introduced them if that's the consensus.

I agree with Steve that bash is not correct but it highlights the html
nicely - so using it is a hack ;)

Could we get the style sheet to be enhanced for INI and use that moving
forward?