[Openstack-docs] programlisting language="bash" or language="INI" for config files?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Aug 14 18:46:56 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yes, I refer to them as INI files simply because that's the syntax they use (intentionally).

> I believe should not be marked language="bash"
> linenumbering="unnumbered" but simply <programlisting> -- is that okay with
> everyone?

That's OK with me and mirrors the vast majority of the occurrences I could find in the repository.

> > https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Conventions#Code_or_data_.28block.29
>

> Feel free to change this wiki page to reflect the outcome of this
> discussion, and thanks all for updating it as we shape these conventions.

I'll wait for further responses from Andreas, or anyone else for that matter, before doing this.

Thanks,

Steve