[Openstack-docs] Update docs project meeting frequency?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Aug 13 21:39:59 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I'm somewhat wary of this approach for similar reasons.

> > +1 and perhaps the new meetings could be at an alternative time? The
> > current time is difficult for me to make.
> >

> Hi David, the only overlap with Australia and China is either early morning
> for us or early evening for us. So 7 or 8 am or 7, 8, or 9 pm are about it.
> Given my evening schedule I'd prefer mornings.

Indeed, finding suitable overlapping timeslots for these geos is troublesome, and we do have a growing number of contributors in APAC. It's good to periodically send out a whenisgood (or equivalent) survey to check what times suit the most contributors but my gut feeling is right now this timeslot is about as good as it's going to get.

Thanks,

Steve