[Openstack-docs] Update docs project meeting frequency?

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Aug 13 16:09:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM, David Cramer
<david.cramer at rackspace.com>wrote:

> On 08/13/2013 10:28 AM, Steve Gordon wrote:
> > I'd like to propose that we move to meeting fortnightly (every two
> weeks). Many other OpenStack projects meet weekly but I think switching
> gears straight from monthly to weekly would be too much, at least
> initially. I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts of others however.
> Please respond indicating whether you would prefer to:
> >
> > a) Move to meeting weekly.
> >
> > b) Move to meeting fortnightly.
> >
> > c) Stay with meeting monthly.
> >
> > As above my initial vote is for (b)

As is mine.

Or d) meet at 2 different times alternating weeks. Too complex? Yes. I have
a hard enough time getting to the early ones when the time changes as you
all know. :)

> +1 and perhaps the new meetings could be at an alternative time? The
> current time is difficult for me to make.

Hi David, the only overlap with Australia and China is either early morning
for us or early evening for us. So 7 or 8 am or 7, 8, or 9 pm are about it.
Given my evening schedule I'd prefer mornings.

> Thanks,
> David

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com