[Openstack-docs] Improve Monitoring section in the Ops Guide

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at enovance.com
Sun Aug 11 16:57:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would like to contribute at the monitoring section of the Operations
Guide, in talking about a project I've worked on during the last days.

I wrote a blog post about that :
http://my1.fr/blog/yet-another-way-to-monitor-openstack/

What I would like to write, is a new section under
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-ops/content/logging_monitoring.html#monitoring
in explaining that it exists some scripts that could be used by many
monitoring tools (Nagios, etc), the way to use them and what they do.

If you have any though or idea about that, please let me know.

Enjoy the week-end,

--
Emilien Macchi
# OpenStack Engineer