[Openstack-docs] Common content strategy?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Aug 1 20:06:11 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Given at this stage the intent is to continue to release the compute administration guide isn't that correct though (in that the content *is* common to both)? Keep in mind here also that large swaths of the compute admin manual already appear in common (this is in part why I brought up the taxonomy question).

> Suggestion: hold off for a bit and do the cleanup after the worst of the
> restructure is over?

I think if you attempt to untangle a few of these you will quickly come to the same conclusion I have, that it is far easier to put them in the correct location to start with than it is to move them and track down all impacted includes later.

Thanks,

Steve