[Openstack-docs] [openstack/swift] DocImpact review request change I89b0f48e538117f28590cf6698401f74ef58003b

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Apr 30 07:23:41 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/25353

Log:
commit 34f5085c3e143a27d9f3c4980b5b04514d78e659
Author: Clay Gerrard <clay.gerrard at gmail.com>
Date:   Mon Mar 25 16:34:43 2013 -0700

    conf.d support

    Allow Swift daemons and servers to optionally accept a directory as the
    configuration parameter.  Directory based configuration leverages
    ConfigParser's native multi-file support.  Files ending in '.conf' in the
    given directory are parsed in lexicographical order.  Filenames starting with
    '.' are ignored.  A mixture of file and directory configuration paths is not
    supported - if the configuration path is a file behavior is unchanged.

     * update swift-init to search for conf.d paths when building servers
        (e.g. /etc/swift/proxy-server.conf.d/)
     * new script swift-config can be used to inspect the cumulative configuration
     * pull a little bit of code out of run_wsgi and test separately
     * fix example config bug for the proxy servers client_disconnect option
     * added section on directory based configuration to deployment guide

    DocImpact

    Implements: blueprint confd
    Change-Id: I89b0f48e538117f28590cf6698401f74ef58003b