[Openstack-docs] Basic Install Guide not building

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Thu Apr 25 02:30:48 UTC 2013

I like the two-node setup as well for the basic install guide, since it's
the simplest multi-node setup scenario. However, since I'm not currently
volunteering to re-write it for two-node setup, I think going to three is
reasonable since we have to get this out the door.

Lorin

Lorin Hochstein
Lead Architect - Cloud Services
Nimbis Services, Inc.