[Openstack-docs] Basic Install Guide not building

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Thu Apr 25 02:19:43 UTC 2013

tsk tsk!  ;)

Thank you!

Side note: once it's building, I am going to add my work onto it. This
includes going back to a 3-node setup. I'm personally biased and don't see
a reason for a separate network node (nor have I found documentation /
discussion on why you need one, let alone many, such as described in the
updated diagram that was submitted today) but feel that both the Ubuntu and
RH install guide should be the same architecture. Less work for me to go
back to 3 nodes than change the RH guide to go to 2.