[Openstack-docs] Can't build compute admin guide

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 15:29:01 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

If you look at the bk_ops_guide.xml file you will find it includes part_usecases.xml, *not* app_usecases.xml. As such I suspect the build tooling never looks at the app_usecases.xml file because it's not explicitly included anywhere while the validation checks run on all XML files in the repository. The content of the two files is largely identical but the root node differs (part_usecases.xml uses <appendix> while app_usecases.xml uses <part>...). Additionally when I validate the files locally using xmllint part_usecases.xml passes validation but app_usecases.xml fails with:

app_usecases.xml:15: element para: Relax-NG validity error : Did not expect element para there
app_usecases.xml:15: element para: Relax-NG validity error : Element part failed to validate content
app_usecases.xml fails to validate

Thanks,

Steve

Steve