[Openstack-docs] Doc Translation (again)

Masanori ITOH masanori.itoh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 13:19:43 UTC 2013

Hi Ying,

Sorry for my late response, I missed this in an e-mail flood...

Now, 6 translators are working on OpenStack operations manual without any
trouble on transifex.
Thank you very much!

As you can see in the translation status page, now we've done 27%, and
you can see the snapshot of translated version here:
http://dream.daynight.jp/openstack/openstack-ops/content/

also our task assignment management page here:
https://github.com/openstack-ja/openstack-manuals/wiki/Operations-Guide-%E7%BF%BB%E8%A8%B3%E5%88%86%E6%8B%85

Best regards,
Masanori