[Openstack-docs] Basic Install - please review

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Fri Apr 19 01:25:20 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Anne Gentle <anne at openstack.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This has been a great week at the Summit and docs are getting support for
> additional resources, knowing we need more people working on them. I wanted
> to reach out to this list to ask for reviews of the Basic Install Guide
> especially.
>

> There are two doc patches in review for the Basic Install document:
>
> Ubuntu 12.04 Cloud Archive: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/26954/

I will have this finished by the end of the weekend. Maybe tomorrow.

At the session I mentioned possibly dropping Quantum for nova-network to
easily finish the doc. No need! I'm in the airport and with 10 minutes to
spare, I got a working Quantum config! I learned a great deal of
ovs/Quantum and will detail it in the doc.

> Fedora18: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/26919/
>

> Please take a look and post comments there if you can. We want to release
> this document next week, it is what we'll wait upon to release the Grizzly
> docs.
>

>  Thanks,
>
> Anne

Joe Topjian
Systems Administrator
Cybera Inc.

www.cybera.ca

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.