[Openstack-docs] Basic Install - please review

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Apr 17 13:33:18 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This has been a great week at the Summit and docs are getting support for
additional resources, knowing we need more people working on them. I wanted
to reach out to this list to ask for reviews of the Basic Install Guide
especially.

There are two doc patches in review for the Basic Install document:

Ubuntu 12.04 Cloud Archive: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/26954/

Fedora18: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/26919/

Please take a look and post comments there if you can. We want to release
this document next week, it is what we'll wait upon to release the Grizzly
docs.