multi-region deployment

Maksim Malchuk maksim.malchuk at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:44:01 UTC 2023

We use a similar approach to deploy the 'service' region first, which
contains of Keystone+Horizon+MariaDB+Memcached and HA (keepalived, haproxy,
galera) components on 3 separate controller nodes. Then we deploy KVM
regions (Compute, Ironic, etc) and add them into the 'service' region, also
integrate each with external CEPH backend (for Cinder, Glance, etc). With
HA configuration and correct architecture each region shouldn't go down.

--
Regards,
Maksim Malchuk