Designate and neutron - only creating records for floating ips and not servers or ports

Russell Stather Russell.Stather at ignitiongroup.co.za
Tue May 23 15:28:29 UTC 2023

Hi

We have a problem where we can create a floating ip and the neutron integration happily creates the dns record.

However, if we create a port or a server the record does not get created.

This is a charm installation, with designate using designate-bind as the backend.

Any suggestions or places to look would be appreciated.

I can't see any errors in the designate logs or the neutron logs.

Thanks

Russell