[kolla-ansible] Plugin pulling from other repositories

Maksim Malchuk maksim.malchuk at gmail.com
Sun May 21 16:52:12 UTC 2023

This is 'dev mode', to use it you should set (enable) to True variables
like *_dev_mode. For example to enable nova you should set nova_dev_mode:
True and repo would be cloned from the URL set by nova_git_repository
variable which is defaults to "{{ kolla_dev_repos_git }}/{{ project_name
}}" in the nova-cell role. Note: the 'dev mode' is only for development.
Please read the documentation:
https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/latest/contributor/kolla-for-openstack-development.html

--
Regards,