[OSA][NEUTRON] Doubts about network setup

Murilo Morais murilo at evocorp.com.br
Fri May 19 23:14:47 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone!

I'm trying to set up a lab for testing using Openstack Ansible (OSA) and
I'm having a lot of trouble understanding/setting up the network.

I'm trying something similar to AIO (All-in-one) but with customizations (2
compute node).

I'm using Debian 11 as OS.

My problem is that I need the instances to communicate through VLANs that
are being delivered directly to the interface of each compute node, as I
need the same instances to participate in an existing network.

I have a lot of doubts about this type of setup and how the configuration
of provider_networks would be.

Thanks in advance!