Discuss Fix for Bug #2003179

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Tue May 16 18:31:30 UTC 2023

i would proably fix thei the way we did in nova

we instaled a log filter that prevents the preives deams logs at debug level form being logged.

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/nova/config.py#L78-L80
https://github.com/openstack/nova/commit/86a8aac0d76fa149b5e43c73b31227fbcf427278

cinder should also insatll a log filter to only log privsep log at info by default