[cinder][dev] Add support in driver - Active/Active High Availability

Souza, Nahim Nahim.Souza at netapp.com
Mon May 15 12:04:07 UTC 2023

Hi, Raghavendra,

Just sharing my experience, I started working on A/A support for NetApp NFS driver, and I followed the same steps you summarized.
Besides that, I think the effort is to understand/test if any of the driver features might break in the A/A environment.

If anyone knows about anything else we should test, I would be happy to know too.

Regards,
Nahim Souza.