[dev][ceilometer] Add custom uptime metric to Ceilometer

Alex Kavanagh alex.kavanagh at canonical.com
Thu May 4 08:19:33 UTC 2023

Hi Angel

So for nova instances, the ceilometer-agent charm is added as a subordinate
(by relating the application to the nova-compute application).  This
"enable-all-pollsters" on the ceilometer-agent charm then enables all
available pollsters on the the nova-compute node.  The relevant template
that gets written is:
https://opendev.org/openstack/charm-ceilometer-agent/src/branch/master/templates/polling.yaml

If this doesn't help then please report back here, or join us in either
#openstack-charms on IRC or in the OpenStack Charms channel in our public
mattermost (https://chat.charmhub.io/charmhub/channels/openstack-charms) if
you'd like to chat or have more 'real time' help.

Thanks
Alex.

--
Alex Kavanagh