[dev][ceilometer] Add custom uptime metric to Ceilometer

Angel Santana angelsantana at neoscloudllc.com
Thu May 4 02:22:06 UTC 2023

Guys,

   I deployed Ceilometer into my OpenStack deployment using the Juju charm. I’m trying to add a custom metric that records the uptime of instances every hour. I’m totally lost on how to archive this or if it’s possible. Any help would be appreciate.

   So far I tried playing around with the meters.yaml and polling.yaml to see if I could pull it off with no luck. Is this possible? how should I do it?

   Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ángel