[ironic] Capping off storyboard migration

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Thu Jun 29 15:01:55 UTC 2023

My thought is actually the opposite -- right now those ideas are open, in
storyboard, sitting there for absolutely nobody to read. We don't look in
it anymore at all.

If we close them, and put a message on them encouraging movement over to
the launchpad, my hope is that any of those issues you've found valuable,
once you see it's closed, you may go reopen it with a link in launchpad.

Let's be clear though: the status quo is not okay. We have old bugs in both
storyboard and launchpad. Bugs in our community, right now, are rarely used
and are not providing value. By keeping the status quo, we are implying to
our users we are thinking about those bugs -- when we aren't. I'd rather
have a fresh start than persist the status quo.

-Jay