[ironic] Capping off storyboard migration

Arne Wiebalck Arne.Wiebalck at cern.ch
Thu Jun 29 14:30:07 UTC 2023

Hi,

I used storyboard not only for bugs, but also to jot down some ideas for potential
Ironic features/improvements, sometimes even with initial thoughts on how to
implement them. Maybe others have done this as well and I wonder if we would
lose some of these ideas by just marking all open items as invalid.

Cheers,
 Arne