[neutron] Bug deputy report (June-12 - June-18)

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:01:52 UTC 2023

Hey Neutrinos,

I was the bug deputy last week, so I send the summary from last week.

GATE ISSUES: these seems to be related to OVN version bump and
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/883681:
* Gate: Fuctional test_virtual_port_host_update failes recently (#link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2023634 )
** *Unassigned*
* [trunk ports] subport doesn't reach status ACTIVE (#link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2024160 )
** *Unassigned*

HIGH
* n-d-r: Peering failing on mixed IPv4 + IPv6 updates (#link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2023632 )
** Dr. Jens Harbott
* [OVN] Hash Ring nodes removed when "periodic worker" is killed (#link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2024205 )
** Lucas Alvares Gomes
* Adding a static route to router returns internal server error (#link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2024251 )
** *Unassigned*

MEDIUM
* [sqlalchemy-20] Remove redundant indexes of some tables (#link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2024044 )
** Rodolfo Alonso
* OVN: Removal of chassis results in unbalanced distribution of LRPs (#link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2023993 )
** *Unassigned*
* create_subnet policy allows users to create subnet in the shared networks
(#link https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2023679 )
** Slawek Kaplonski

Lajos Katona (lajoskatona)