Octavia does not work properly.

GOPAL RAJORA gopalrajora1995 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:41:38 UTC 2023

Hi Greg
Thank you so much for your kind reply.

Regarding the deployment method, I used the following GitHub helm charts to
deploy the Openstack on the K8S env.

*https://github.com/openstack/openstack-helm
<https://github.com/openstack/openstack-helm>https://github.com/openstack/openstack-helm-infra
<https://github.com/openstack/openstack-helm-infra>*

So far, all the services are working properly unless I don't install the
Octavia service.

As the reply to your last question, yes, I think so, generally I don't need
to check the logs as the everything works fine, but I could not access the
Openstack horizon page after the Octavia is installed, so I checked the
logs then and I found the several pods such as Nova, Neutron, Keystone and
Horizon have been restarting or CrashLoopBackOff.

Such this problem disappears once I disable the health manager and install
the Octavia again, so I think the health manager is the problem.
Hope this will be helpful.

Regards.
Gopal.