Octavia does not work properly.

GOPAL RAJORA gopalrajora1995 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:28:57 UTC 2023

Hi everyone.
Hope you are well.
This is Gopal.

I am contacting you as I need your help.

So, recently I installed the Octavia service on the Openstack server.
After installation of the Octavia, several services such as Nova, Neutron
and Keystone started not to work and I can not access the horizon page
either.

So, I have checked the logs, for the moment, keystone service does not work
after the Octavia installation.

*Unable to establish connection to
http://keystone-api.openstack.svc.cluster.local:5000/v3/auth/tokens
<http://keystone-api.openstack.svc.cluster.local:5000/v3/auth/tokens>:
('Connection aborted.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection
without response'))*

So, I tried to install the Octavia service several times, so if I disable
the health manager, it seems everything works properly, but as you know,
Octavia can not work properly if the heath manger is not installed.

So, can you please help me regarding this problem?

Thanks.