[puppet] Retiring untested and unmaintained modules (murano, rally and tacker)

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 09:31:56 UTC 2023

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the response. May I know which version you are currently
using ?

We can keep puppet-murano for now as there is a user(or some users,
hopefully) using the module.
However please note there is no functional test coverage(integration
tests/acceptance tests) to test
actual deployments in our CI. We probably better try enabling a few tests
to test actual deployments.
I'll look into it when I get time, and might ask for your help in case I
face any problems.

Thank you,
Takashi