How to create a dynamic pollster subsystem to create a pollster for senlin cluster

Uday Dikshit uday.dikshit at myrealdata.in
Wed Jan 25 09:04:59 UTC 2023

Hello Team
We are a public cloud provider based on Openstack.
We are working to create Autoscaling with aodh and senlin in Kolla-ansible Openstack Wallaby release. We are facing an issue as ceilometer does not support metrics for senlin cluster as a resource. Our aim is to use https://docs.openstack.org/ceilometer/wallaby/admin/telemetry-dynamic-pollster.html to generate a pollster to collect data for senlin. We were looking if anybody in the community has ever used this feature.
OpenStack Docs: Introduction to dynamic pollster subsystem<https://docs.openstack.org/ceilometer/wallaby/admin/telemetry-dynamic-pollster.html>
Current limitations of the dynamic pollster system¶. Currently, the following types of APIs are not supported by the dynamic pollster system: Tenant APIs: Tenant APIs are the ones that need to be polled in a tenant fashion.
docs.openstack.org

Thanks & Regards,
[https://acefone.com/email-signature/logo-new.png]
[https://acefone.com/email-signature/facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/real.time.data.services/>
[https://acefone.com/email-signature/linkedin.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/real-time-data-services/mycompany/>
[https://acefone.com/email-signature/twitter.png]<https://twitter.com/rtdsindia>
[https://acefone.com/email-signature/youtube.png]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq93lA3ch6Pt5GzOAhRwgpw>
[https://acefone.com/email-signature/glassdoor.png]<https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Real-Time-Data-Services-Reviews-E527061.htm>
Uday Dikshit
Cloud DevOps Engineer, Product Development
uday.dikshit at myrealdata.in
www.myrealdata.in<http://www.myrealdata.in/>
809-A Udyog Vihar,
Phase 5, Gurugram - 122015, Haryana