[ALL] Why we dont have an official forum?

Nguyễn Hữu Khôi nguyenhuukhoinw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 06:33:34 UTC 2023

In my view,
Having an official forum will make our projects grow faster and users can
access Openstack easier.

Take a look at K8S or Icinga. They are very good at helping people to
access their platform by having a nice forum.

I can help set up and configure the forum.

I hope Openstack will become more and more mature and grow.

Nguyen Huu Khoi