[cloudkitty] Instances billing based on tags

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:13:07 UTC 2023

You can do that. Basically, you can start collecting those attributes you
want for billing (e.g. tags) via Ceilometer dynamic pollster (that is the
easiest way to achieve this). Then, you need to configure the resource type
in Gnocchi to store this extra attribute, and of course, configure
CloudKitty to collect/use it. Both in the metrics.yml and then in the
hashmap or Pyscript rules.

--
Rafael Weingärtner