[cloudkitty] Instances billing based on tags

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:31:48 UTC 2023

Folks,

We have an AWS project and in a single project we run multiple customers so
for billing we use tags. In short every vm instance has a tag (customer
name) and that way we can produce bills for each customer.

Recently I am playing with openstack cloudkitty and it works with standard
cases like project based billing. But does it support tags based billing
just similar to what i have explained in the above aws example?