Re: RE : RE : [neutron][nova][ipv6]instance on compute node not getting dhcpv6

mhazan at mandint.org mhazan at mandint.org
Mon Sep 26 13:28:24 UTC 2022

i've been trying to look where the packets get lost via tcpdump and i
found this error "satus-code NoAddrsAvail" but it doesn't seem linked to
the old checksum-fill bug. anyone has see this ?

ethertype IPv6, IP6 (class 0xc0, flowlabel 0x399d4, hlim 64, next-header
UDP (17) payload length: 76) fe80::a9fe:a9fe.dhcpv6-server >
fe80::x.dhcpv6-client: [udp sum ok] dhcp6 advertise (xid=2096d0
(client-ID hwaddr/time type 1 time 717510824 fa163e066ac7) (server-ID
hwaddr/time type 1 time 664975537 fa163eb2d07e) (status-code
NoAddrsAvail))