[PTL][release] Zed Cycle Highlights

Allison Price allison at openinfra.dev
Thu Sep 1 16:02:46 UTC 2022

I can jump in from a release marketing perspective. I think that we have some flexibility while still ensuring we have a cohesive plan for October 5. It would be great if cycle highlights can start rolling in now so we can review them incrementally, but I think we can give teams until the end of next week (September 9) or even early the following week (September 13 at the latest) and still meet all of our deadlines.

That said, the September 14 deadline would ideally be a hard deadline, so I would like to not push it past that. If we think that makes more sense from a release perspective, we can make it work from a marketing one.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Allison