[oslo][tooz][openstack-ansible] Discussion about coordination (tooz), too many backend options, their state and deployment implications

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.com
Mon Oct 31 14:07:43 UTC 2022

Hello,

Interesting topic, we use Redis because frankly we see that as the most logical choice
due to the complexity of others.

You might have seen my thread about investigating replacing RabbitMQ with NATS; our plan is to
then also investigate getting Tooz and oslo.cache using the Jetstream Key-Value feature.

Best regards
Tobias