Installing out-of-tree ML2 neutron plugins with kolla-ansible

Aditya Sathish saditya at vt.edu
Mon Oct 17 10:35:02 UTC 2022

Hi,

My apologies for the unicast email as I wasn't aware of the protocol. I'll
be sure to keep it in mind moving forward.

Regarding my query, thank you so much, I was able to get my plugin working
by following the kolla-build instructions and things seem to have gone my
way.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Aditya.