[PTG][PTL][Ops] PTG Etherpads and information discovery

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:43:52 UTC 2022

Greetings folks!

We're a little under a week out from the PTG and I came to the
realization on a call earlier today that it is a bit difficult to
discover relationships between "operator hour" sessions and related
projects. Further compounded by the auto-created etherpad links on the
PTG website[0]. That being said, it seems we need to make things a
little easier to discover by cross-linking in some places, as well as
ensuring the correct etherpads are being referenced.

If your a PTL:

* Please review the links on the PTG etherpad list[0]. If the link is
not correct, please use the ptgbot to update it. Be careful to check
the prior etherpad for content!

* If you have an operator hour scheduled as well, please be mindful
that we've already saved the etherpad links to [1] and some of the
etherpads already have content. If you intend to use another etherpad,
please link and make the information/content discoverable on the
primary operator etherpad[1].

Operators and those who have questions for Operators:

* The central etherpad of operator hour etherpads is an additional etherpad[1].
* Please add topics to specific operator hour sessions that you feel
are appropriate or pertinent. Examples would include: "What versions
do you run?" "Downstream patches that made your life easier?" "This
$issue issue causes us lots of pain, we would love to see it fixed."

Thanks everyone!

-Julia

[0]: https://ptg.opendev.org/etherpads.html
[1]: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/oct2022-ptg-openstack-ops